Home> Product and Services > Dance Teachers and Schools Insurance 

 Dance Teachers and Schools Insurance 

We work with some of the leading dance associations in the UK. Our dance insurance packages have been designed for:

  • dance teachers
  • dance examiners
  • dance lecturers
  • dance tutors
  • dance school principals


Our dance insurance packages provide vital areas of cover such as public and employer’s liability cover, loss of income and additional cost of working, property all risks and personal accident cover.

We provide dance insurance schemes for members of:

  • Royal Academy of Dance
  • Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing
  • The National Association of Teachers of Dancing
  • British Theatre Dance Association
  • United Teachers of Dance
  • The Society of Teachers of Speech and Drama
  • The British Arts

Whilst there are some mandatory elements of cover (depending on the criteria set by each association or society) there are flexible limits and options with each so you can purchase the elements that are right for you.


Get a quote or find out more


If you are a member of the associations or societies above please call 0845 073 8495 to find out more about the packages of insurance available to you.  


We'll call you - contact us  using our online form to leave your contact details with us so that we can contact you at a more convenient time.


If your a dance association and would like to discuss setting up a scheme for your members, get in touch and we'll be happy to speak with you.

Office Locator
View more SME insurance